Our TTC Journey

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

*13 weeks!*

How far along: 13 weeks!
 
How big is baby this week: The size of a peach! :)

Total weight gain: 9.6 lbs Oy...

Stretch marks: Being overweight does that to you. Yes.

Sleep: Sleeping okay...

Best moment this week: The fact that we're now in the second trimester!!!

Miss anything: Being able to control my food intake. My urges are SO crazy right now.

Movement: Too early!

Food cravings: French Fries, pizza, chicken.

Anything making you queasy or sick: I sometimes feel sick after eating, but not always.

Symptoms: Exhaustion and gas.

Belly button: Innie

Weddings rings: On most of the time.

Mood: Ready to start work on Friday. Summer has been making me feel depressed because I sit at home and don't do anything. lol

Looking forward to: Gender scan at hopefully 17 weeks!

Anything else?: Not really. Everything is going great!

No comments:

Post a Comment