Our TTC Journey

Monday, August 27, 2012

It's a....

BOY!

I didn't expect an ultrasound today at my appointment. I saw a different doctor that was an OB instead of a midwife. As soon as doc walked in the room, he asked me some questions, and then sent me to the bed. He said "let's take a look!" and I'm like, "huh?" haha! I was totally expecting a fundus check and a heartbeat check on the doppler. Nope! Little baby popped up on the screen all spread-eagle and the doc said "want to know the sex?" I'm like "OF COURSE!" and he's like "Boy!" :) I was really, really excited that I was right. As the same time, I was upset I can't buy really, really cute baby girl stuff. All that doesn't matter because I am forever gracious for this gift of life God has given me and I am stoked to say that we have a LITTLE BOY coming in February. Thank you, God!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment