Our TTC Journey

Thursday, September 22, 2011

New Cycle, New hope

So August 14th AF came to visit and she has since left. :) Hopefully for 9 months! I was really bummed about this and have had several bummed days because a couple friends have come up pregnant recently. I can't help but be jealous of them. I spend lots of my time on blogs just reading about other womens success. I just don't know how to feel right now. My RE is having me come in for a follie check on CD 13, September 26th. He also ordered another HCG trigger for me? I don't know why he did this but I will for sure find out. You know, since I'm not taking any other meds. I feel like the appointment will be for nothing but checking my prolactin, thyroid, and vitamin D levels. I already know my follies wont be ready to trigger, so why bother, you know? But I have to stay hopeful. I guess my dr knows what he's doing so I should just trust him. I know I have been distant for the past 2 weeks but it is just so hard to type about something I am so upset about. I had a good cry on DH's shoulders when he got home from the field the day AF came to town. It just really sucked.... But I will move on to this wonderful cycle in hopes that it will be the magical one! :D

On a good note, I got a job. Working as a teachers assistant in a 3rd grade classroom. I'm excited about this. At the same time, I was a little nervous to tell the previous employer that I would not be working for them when they need me in October. I need a job NOW, not 3 weeks from now. It was a little sad to tell them, because I have had a good relationship with them since my mom started working there almost 14 years ago. They watched me grow up into a woman, get married, and live the adult lifestyle. :D

We have decided we are going to do IUI if we don't get pregnant by tax time next year. And if we have enough funds and don't fall pregnant in 2012, we will do IVF in the summer of 2013. I am very excited about this new hope. It's not over yet and we will get our miracle baby soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment