Our TTC Journey

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Overview of the last 3-4 months.

I haven't posted in quite some time. I have just not felt like I needed to jot my feelings down. It really started to make me depressed by obsessing. But I am back and ready to update you on the news from the past few months. I am going to put it in bulletin style to make it easier.

  • September Cycle: We triggered and tried naturally. BFN

  • October Cycle: First IUI with 75IU Menopur and Trigger shot. Can you believe it? A BFP on November 8th at 11dpo/IUI. My first beta came in at 32/prog 1.9 at 17dpo/IUI. My RE explained it was a chemical pregnancy. My second beta was 29/prog 0.9 at 19dpo/IUI. RE thought it might be ectopic so he had me come in for a third beta which came in at 0. I started bleeding at 4 weeks 5 days. Thank God for giving me this knowledge. Now we know we CAN get pregnant. We just have to be able to stay that way. Needless to say, I cried for a while day wondering, "Why us?"


  • November cycle: Completely natural, no medications, no trigger. I ovulated on CD 18 and am currently on the night of 5dpo. I have some renewed hope for this cycle since the chemical pregnancy. I just keep thinking to myself that it hasn't happened naturally ever before, so why would I happen this month? DH and I don't think anything will come out of it. So if I am pregnant, I will be VERY surprised to say the least. I have an appointment on Monday Dec. 12th, which was supposed to be for a follie scan for an IUI. My RE thought I would Ovulate late. Well that will be CD 27. I thought he was crazy. But he had scheduled this appointment due to my DH being gone from CD 21-25. He wanted to see me earlier but DH wouldn't be able to produce for the IUI. I decided to chart and do OPK's. Well, luckily DH was here while I ovulated and we got some good BD in. I just really am unsure about the outcome. But there is one thing I do know and that is that I believe that God will bless us with another miracle in His time. I am so ready and praising him for all He has given us!

  • December: If I don't get a BFP this cycle, we will be doing another IUI. I'm very nervous about this because of the timing and it would most likely be around New Years Eve/Day. Ugh...maybe he will give me some meds to speed the process up? Praying all goes well. But maybe we wont need the IUI? Praying for an early Christmas present. But not getting my hopes up. Positive thoughts, though! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment