Our TTC Journey

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Dreams

When pregnant women said their dreams are very vivid, I never thought I'd get the chance to have those crazy "vivid" dreams. It was hard for me to even get the idea of being pregnant in my head.

Well, these vivid dreams come every night. Sometimes several dreams a night. The last one was the weirdest. My dream felt so real, that I jumped in front of a car to see if it was really a dream or not. Well, apparently it was just a dream because I woke up in a state of relief when I didn't have any bruises from being ran over. I just hope tonight's dreams are more pleasant. I'm perplexed by this symptom of pregnancy. It is just INSANE. And I remember pretty much every detail and person that's in these dreams. One night I dreamed that I gave birth to a baby boy and her turned into a kitten. Really? A kitten? How much crazier can it get? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment