Our TTC Journey

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Dear God,

First of all I want to thank you for giving me such a wonderful life to share with my husband. I can never thank you enough. I thank you for giving us the life of Christ who has helped me in so many ways. I also thank you for giving me this beautiful day, this day of ovulation. I ask of you one thing: Please let my husbands sperm fertilize my freshly ovulated egg and bring it to a healthy pregnancy. I do know that in your time, it will happen. I trust in you, Lord. I know that you know we have been waiting quite a while for this blessing. I pray that you keep both of us healthy through out this journey. My faith in you is stronger every day. Please take away all my worries and help me to relax through this two week wait, as well as other women going thought the same thing.

In your heavenly name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment