Our TTC Journey

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Long Boring Day!!!

I've been sitting here since I woke up this morning at 9am, waiting for my HCG trigger shot to get here so I can sign for it. If it doesn't get here today I will be a tiny bit ticked off. Hopefully Freedom Pharmacy has their act together. It's 1:19, I'd like to take a shower without worrying if the door bell will ring! I guess I can do some chores, but I really don't feel like doing ANYTHING but taking a shower. I feel pretty gross!


*Update
So It's 2:53 and I the FexEx lady came and dropped off my HCG. As soon as I got it I opened the box to check if everything was there. So I'm new to this trigger thing and I'm not quite sure how it's going to work out. It's a little bit intimidating. So I take everything out, there's a syringe, the HCG itself, and a needle. Oh boy, I don't know if I'm ready for this. Wait, I know I am! It's just a little bit freaky that I have to get a darn shot to make me ovulate at the correct time! Deep breaths, I will get though this! Hopefully in result will be a beautiful bouncing baby! We can only pray.

~Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment