Our TTC Journey

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New Blog!

I am so excited to finally be making a blog to share my infertility experience with everyone! I will take this time to give you a little info about myself. My name is Shannon, as if you haven't already seen it at the top of this blog. ;P I have been with my Army husband for 5 years, but married for 3 of those years. We have endured so much together including: deployments, infertility for 2+ years, and recently buying our first house. We have two furkids named Chloe and Andy. They are yorkshire terriers and we love them to pieces!! We currently reside in Lawton/Fort Sill, Oklahoma. This is "home" to us and we are proud to say that we are able to see our families all the time because of our recent PCS here in January of 2011. Before moving back home, we lived in Fort Riley, Kansas which is about 6 hours from Fort Sill, Oklahoma. The Army has it's ups and downs but for the most part, I have enjoyed these last 5 years of our lives together. It's not always easy, but we make the best of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment