Our TTC Journey

Friday, June 8, 2012

11dpo PM update & symptoms...


I'm loving my tests. Although I get super nervous right before I dip every one of them. I feel like one of these times I'm going to get a super duper light line and then freak out. Freaking out is not fun in my book. I try my hardest to remind myself that hCG doesn't rise every 2 hours. LOL And my tests are looking pretty darn good as the days go by. A fellow TTCer told me "You're going to break that line before other women even start testing!" I thought that was pretty funny. Some friends are saying "twins" and I think there is only one in there, snuggling deep. :) I am still trying to wrap this around my head that I am indeed pregnant. I've never had this dark of tests. I beat my tests with my chemical at 9dpo(Yeah, crazy, I know!). I just keep praying to God that he lets us keep this little nugget growing inside me. I also thank God for giving us this miracle. I have so many emotions running through my head right now. The main one is fear. But, again, I'm trying to depend on God and all we can do right now is wait. Whatever He has in store for us, we can handle. We will overcome each and every obstacle He delivers because we have before. I am just blessed to know we conceived naturally. That is a miracle in itself.

Symptoms:
  • EXHAUSTION! I've been wanting to go to sleep at 5pm for the last few days. Today I almost fell asleep in the car on the way to dinner. Yeah, I was that tired. I also had a very long nap today....so I shouldn't be.
  • HEADACHE. ALL. DAY. LONG. I finally gave in a took one regular strength Tylenol. Thank God it eased up a little.
  • STARVATION. I felt so queezy on the way to dinner I was so hungry but I also felt like I wanted to puke at the same time. Ugh! Once I ate, I felt a little better. The feeling of being sick stayed for about 20-30 minutes after I ate.

I will probably be updating every now and then. I want to be able to look back at my symptoms in the future and to embrace every second of this miracle pregnancy. I am trying to keep my guard, though. Keep praying for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment