I still can't wrap it around my head that I am pregnant. And the fact that I'm beating the control line at 12dpo is mind blowing to me. Truly. Insane. I never ever thought this would happen. It's like I went from one extreme to another. Infertility to super amazing (obviously) rising hCG. My beta is on Tuesday (hopefully). 3 more days of waiting!
- Last night I had my first round of toilet hugging. Note: A bowl of Lucky Charms right before bed is not a fab idea. It did not sit well with me.
- Insomnia... I'm guessing this it due to being anxious and nervous. I can't sleep because my mind is racing at the fact that anything could happen at this point (any point, really).
- Still waking up feeling like I could eat a whole cow by myself.
- Daily morning very soft bowel movements (not normal for me). This is really strange to me. Normally I am not regular like this. It's usually sporadic and I am not able to time when I'll probably have to go.
- Frequent urination. Yep, going to the bathroom probably twice the amount as I normally would. The bathroom is like my new best friend? Yeah, not really. lol