Our TTC Journey

Monday, June 18, 2012

*5 weeks*

How far along: 5 weeks!
Total weight gain: 0.6 lbs
Stretch marks: Being overweight does that to you. Yes.
Sleep: Been getting lots and lots of rest!
Best moment this week: Having a very, very high beta!
Miss anything: Nothing yet!
Movement: Too early!
Food cravings: Not yet.
Anything making you queasy or sick: We went to Santa Fe and I ate a salad and halfway through I felt like I was going to throw up. Glad I didn't.
Symptoms: Exhaustion, Insomnia, Nausea, some cramps, gas, and frequent bowel movements, off and on constipation.
Belly button: Innie
Weddings rings: ON!
Mood: Anxious for our U/S next Monday!
Looking forward to: A growing bump in the future. I can't believe we're 5 weeks today! :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this! I do this about every other week!! Now its time to start documenting that belly -- nope not to early. You wouldn't believe that amount of ladies that regret not doing it at all and the ones that regret not doing it sooner :)

    ReplyDelete