Our TTC Journey

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Final Progression!






I am really enjoying watching these sticks get darker. I was worried at first that they were getting dark too fast. But now that several people have told me that quite a few people get dark tests early, I feel better. Thank you Lord for this beautiful gift of life!!!!

I have tons of symptoms to report.

Symptoms:

  •  Last night I had really horrible nausea to the point where I couldn't sleep because any moment I felt like I was going to puke. I went to Walgreens to pick up some Unisom (a friend requested I take it). I swallowed that baby and within 45 minutes I was out like a lamp and not feeling sick. Yay! Don't get me wrong, I'm so happy for that symptom. It reassures me.
  • Last night I felt like I had to poop and was having quite a few cramps. I'm writing that up to gas pains. I never ended up pooping but I did fart quite a bit before I went to sleep and since I've been awake this morning I've been farting non-stop. Sexy, huh? haha
This Unisom is making me very sleepy even though I feel like I slept so amazingly last night. And today I haven't really had any issues besides having to fart every 2 seconds. LOL  I can't stress it enough how grateful to God that I am. He is so amazing!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment