Our TTC Journey

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

2nd Follie Scan Appointment Update...

Update:

* One follie on right side at 18.3mm
* Lining at 6mm :(
* RE has no clue why I was bleeding
* He saw that pesky polyp AGAIN
* Triggered yesterday at 11:30am
* HCG beta 0, E2 330, LH ?

He doesn't have hope for this cycle but I do. I stopped spotting/bleeding after the appointment yesterday. I think it had to do something with the trigger. I have no idea. So I'm praying my lining grows at least 1mm between now and ovulation, which should be around 11:30 pm tonight...possibly later. There is still hope. We are using preseed and instead soft cups, too. It's very possible for a pregnancy to stick to a 6mm uterine lining. :) I am leaning on God, but not going to get my hopes up. Glory to Him for making this spotting/bleeding go away!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment