Our TTC Journey

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Weigh-In and CD 6

Starting: 184.6
Week one: 182.0
Week two: 180.6
Week three: 179.6(AF week)
Week four: 178.2
Week five: 179.0 (Provera week)
Week six: 180.0 (AF week)
Total lost: 4.6 lbs lost.

Ugh, not so good. I've been running alot. I wonder if it's building muscle in my legs? Hmmm...or it could be those extra few calories from the Pizza I had over the weekend? I'll keep chugging along. I wonder if Follistim is playing a part in my weight gain. :/

AF is almost out the door. Spotting going on and I expect she will be fully gone tomorrow. :) Yesterdays shot kind of stung. I am getting ready for hubby to inject day number 3. I hope it doesn't sting this time. It doesn't last long though so I shouldn't complain. Days are going by.... only 4 days of stimming left! Horray! And Valentines day is just around the corner. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment