Our TTC Journey

Saturday, February 11, 2012

CD 8 and 3 months til our 5th year of marriage begins!

I just realized that our 4th wedding anniversary is right around the corner. May 17th! That's about 3 months away. Holy. Cow. Time flies by when you're living a good life. It doesn't even feel like we've been back home for a year now. It feels good. I'm so hopeful for the future.

Today is CD 8, 2 more days of injections to go and then follie scan on Tuesday. I'm SOOOO excited to see how many follies I have and if they are ready to trigger. :D I REALLY want to do IUI this month but I know deep down that the smart thing to do is to try with just timed intercourse and see what happens because this medication is SUPER expensive and it would take ALL of our savings to pay for...yeah, not cool! I just don't see the point of spending $2,000 on a cycle, especially if IUI worked without meds in October. You know what I mean? I guess I'm just a little anxious to see where this cycle takes us. I have hope. God will lead us and we just have to believe that His time is the RIGHT time. Man, I love my God!

No comments:

Post a Comment