Our TTC Journey

Sunday, February 26, 2012

3dpo :)

Well, I'm 3dpo today. And this has me feeling like there's a bit of hope. If you have checked out my chart, you will notice that we ended up BDing the day of the trigger and the day of O. The day before O was when I had my major breakdown because DH wouldn't do the deed. I have to admit, it was a little childish of me to have broken down that horribly. :( I really do feel like there is still hope, though. I used Instead soft cups for both rounds of BD, just for back up. DH calls them my "dams." LOL!!! He's a comical guy!

Last night we were laying in bed and I look over and he's watching water births on YouTube on his iPhone. I was very surprised by this. He has never really shown his need/want for having children until recently so when things like this happen, they surprise me. I told him I think I'd be more comfortable giving birth in a hospital rather than a pool in the middle of our living room. Maybe with our second (hopefully we will get that far) child, we could do something different. :) I just thought it was cute that he would be researching that labor would even be like. I'm sure he will be a great cheerleader when our time comes. I love him so much! I'm trying to stay optimistic about this cycle. Anything can happen, right? Giving it to God and letting him control!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm 4 dpo so not too far ahead of you! :) Good luck! I'll keep my FX!

    You could always look into a birth center when the time comes. They can do water births in somewhat of a hospital setting so if more intervention were needed it could be done! That's where I would feel most comfortable doing it if I wanted a natural birth (still on the fence, I don't do well with pain).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for now being 5 dpo for you! FX for you as well!

      I have thought about a water birth at a hospital after I typed up this last post. We are military and I'm not sure what is covered. But there has to be a way it could be done. I'm sure it would feel pretty amazing and soothing to be in a bathtub while giving birth. I guess I will have to look into it more when the time comes. :)

      Delete
  2. How exciting! I will be xing my fingers for you! I am behind you. Hopefully getting my surge on wed. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! I love the start of the TWW because I get so pumped to maybe see a BFP but the time 8dpo comes around I feel like the devil jumps on my shoulder and attacks my thoughts!

      Delete