Our TTC Journey

Monday, January 16, 2012

2 lb gain? WTF??

Ugh, I'm so discouraged. :(

I got up this morning, emptied my bladder, took my clothes off, and weighed myself. I gained 2 lbs in the last 2 days. I'm trying to figure out why because I have been eating like I should be.

Yesterday I ran for 20 minutes straight for the first time in my life. My body is SCREAMING today. AF is also here so that could be the reason for the gain. I also stopped drinking all diet soda yesterday and only drank water, and I mean A LOT of water.

My husband says it's probably the water and exercise from yesterday. Possibly that my muscles are hanging onto the water and then AF. When I lost all the weight before I don't think AF made any difference. Maybe a couple times, but not 2 lbs. I'm trying to find answers for this and it's so hard to know I'm following all the rules and everything to lose weight and then I gain? It's so annoying.

Anyway, I tried to call my RE's office to tell them when CD 1 was and they are closed today due to Martin Luther King Day. Well, poop. Now I have to get up early tomorrow and call them and then wait for a phone call at work (which I hate to do because sometimes I can't answer and I don't like to keep my phone off vibrate.) Oh well! Gotta do what I gotta do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I'm sitting at the kitchen table typing this and my hubby has Chloe up on his shoulder and then says, "It's okay, I'm just burping you." lmao! Wtf? It's things like that, that make me really want to see how amazing of a father he will be. I just KNOW he will be an outstanding father. I can't wait. I'm so impatient!!!

2 comments:

  1. Im sure that is part of your body holding onto all the new water. You should be drinking 1/2 your body weight in water everyday (just put ounces after that number). Once your body gets to the point where it has enough water it'll be able to process the water as it needs to. Also, if you want to join in on my Motivational Miles Monday that I started on my blog please do so! It'll be a great way to keep each other on track with our different fitness goals for the week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I remember when I was losing weight in 2010, I'd drink tons of water and would lose faster. I would love to join the Motivational Miles Monday! I will have to check it out. Sorry it's taken me so long to reply! I just never think of checking my comments. :) I'll have to remember to more often!

      Delete