Our TTC Journey

Monday, January 23, 2012

Updates. :D

4 days until my follie scan before the IUI! AHHH! It's getting so close and I'm so nervous. I just wish I would be more calm and not so crazy minded about it all. I know God will answer our prayers. I have seen Him perform miracles and I know what He can do. I just pray that He will help us in our journey. :)

I am concerned, though. Work drives me inane. The kiddo's don't listen and I get very frustrated. I'm normally a patient person, especially with children, but these 9 year olds are getting on my last nerve. They are disrespectful, careless, and down right mean to each other and the adults in the room (there are 3 of us and 31 of them). It is so hard to come home from work and relax because I feel like I think about how tomorrow will be. I don't know why I continue to work, but I'm guessing it's good work ethic and I've never really been the quitter type. I don't want to give up on these children because I know just how amazing they can be (when they want). I just really hope it gets better with our new behavior plan for the ones who misbehave all the time. I love those kids and I want to be nice to them but all I have had to be is be mean. I'm NOT a mean person, but I don't know how else to deal with all of their break downs, arguments, and being disrespectful. I know it will get better as time goes on but sheesh, I feel like I've been mentally beaten to death. :/

I am really nervous to find out if my hubby will be going to Korea or not. Last night he asked me how I would feel if we moved to Germany. I said I don't know. Since we bought our house last year and we would need to sell it or rent it out (selling would be less stressful), I don't know how it would all work out if we moved to Germany. Long distance and worrying if someone is going to pay their rent on time is just scary. lol I just don't trust people these days I guess. It is all still up in the air. We will see how things turn out but I am praying he gets released from his unit and it placed in Charlie Tab (here at Fort Sill, same brigade, different unit). That would make everything so much easier and if we were to get pregnant with this IUI, he would quite possibly be here throughout the entire pregnancy(only hoping!!!) Who knows! Like I said, it's all up in the air. :)

This past weekend we finally got all of our Christmas decor into the attic. THANK GOODNESS! :) I was getting tired of looking at it hanging out in our garage and in the office and spare bedroom. How it got in all of those places, don't ask me. I am a hot mess when it comes to putting items in certain places. lol! I feel so much better that we finally got that done!

Things are still on to go to San Antonio for my husband to get his eye surgery. I am so excited. We will be leaving on Feb 13 and coming back the 15th. That will make me ABOUT 14 dpIUI so we will probably know if we are pregnant by then. I will probably have my Beta scheduled for 16 dpIUI, which is Friday, February 17th. Oh gosh, I am so crazy about trying to know exactly when things are supposed to happen. Let's just say February is so booked with a ton of things going on. :) Anyway, with this trip to SA, we are going to spend some time on the River Walk, that is why we are driving ahead of time. We thought since his surgery is on Valentines day, we could celebrate together that weekend. It's going to be pretty awesome and the best part, MY HUSBAND WONT HAVE TO WEAR GLASSES ANY MORE! Horray!!! :)

Until next time, hope you're having a MAGNIFICENT MONDAY! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment