Our TTC Journey

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Anxious Hubby?

Every day since I've been taking Provera, my hubby asks me if I've started my period yet. I tell him, nope, not yet. Today is day 5 of Provera. I think he's a little anxious to get this next cycle started. I have to admit, I am too. But if I think about it every day, I will go insane. I mean, I will think about it throughout the day but I have to tell myself to just be patient and let God help us. And I have been pretty relaxed. I will say, though, that today I had MAJOR watery/creamy CM. I went to the bathroom twice and just KNEW I was going to see AF, but nope! Just wet undies. Eh!!!

Provera gives me some major headaches. I've had a slight headache every day from about 1-3:30 at work. It's possible that the kids at work are irritating me and that my headache is just coming from work itself. But I have a feeling it's from the medicine. I'm really excited I only have 2 days left of taking it. The last 5 days have been majorly slow. I'm kind of scared to see how AF is going to be though. But, it shouldn't be too bad since I JUST had a period about 2 1/2 weeks ago. That's the most annoying part.

I'm patiently waiting for the pharmacy to call so I can get my Follistim Pen. AHHHH, are we really doing injections? Oh. My. Gosh! I'm super excited!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment