Our TTC Journey

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Evil thermometer told me to do it!

So I'm on CD 19 today, and decided what the heck, I'll take my temp this morning. 97.6, which means I probably haven't ovulated yet. I wasn't supposed to be checking ANYTHING that had to do with TTC this month because we are on a "break cycle" but I just can't stay away from that darn thermometer. It's. Evil. Ugh, I thought I'd be able to get through a whole cycle without worrying about TTC but low and behold, of course I get sneaky and decide to temp. Oh well, I will continue temping, at least I didn't go out and buy some OPK. :D I'm just so ready to start our second IUI cycle. I'm done with this stupid break stuff. LET'S GO 2012, I NEED MY BABY ALREADY! Praying hard for my miracle to finally happen. God is good, nonetheless!

No comments:

Post a Comment