Our TTC Journey

Monday, January 30, 2012

God answers prayers!!!

So today while I was at work I got a text message from my husband. It read, "We won't be going to San Antonio because I'm getting a different eye surgery done here." WHAT??? REALLYY??? As soon as I read that I just had to call him right away even though I only had 2 minutes left of my lunch break. I asked him several questions about this new surgery and told him I loved him and got off the phone.

We WILL NOT, I repeat, WILL NOT be going to San Antonio over Valentine's Day!!!! What does this mean for us? DUH!!!! No more being worried and anxious of when AF will show up and no more worrying if we will end up missing those lovely appointments of follicle checks to see how my body reacts to the Follistim. This totally made my day bright. For the past few days I have been really, really going out of my mind because I don't have a "plan" for what is happening when. And that is SO annoying when you're anal about timing things like I am.

So when I first read that text from my husband, I felt this warm, unexplainable feeling inside. I just knew that God was looking out for me. All of these past few nights asking him to take my anxiety away about possibly missing another cycle due to everything that is going on. He totally answered my prayers AGAIN! I just can't get over how absolutely amazing God is. His plans for my life have been laid out perfectly and I may not understand it now, but in times like this, He really does show me how powerful my prayers are to Him and that He DOES answer them in his time. I am so blessed to have an awesome God.... I just can't say it enough.

Now if only AF would show up, I'd be thrilled! Although I am pretty uneasy about doing these injections. I've only had to do one hCG injection alone (DH helped). But others were given by my RE's nurse (hCG and Menopur). I'm just so grateful for all of these things that are happening.

There's one thing that I still need to keep praying about, though. My hubby's job. They treat him like crap and always try to make him out to be an awful guy. He SO ISN'T! It looks like he will be going to Korea in the future. Not sure when, but we are pretty sure it will be in the next couple months. Heck, it could be within the next month! We don't know, but I'm praying I still have at least 3 more months of my hubby love until I get to have the dreaded year away from him. It's going to be tough, but we've done it before. Please, please help us get through this!

No comments:

Post a Comment